The Oral Irish course is held in our Killarney school. If you are interested in attending the Oral Irish course online, please register your interest by emailing email@example.com.
• Students will be assigned to classes according to the Irish grade achieved in their 5th Year Summer Exam.
• While every reasonable effort is made to accommodate each potential student, due to the intensive nature of the course and the physical constraints of our premises, it may not be possible to accommodate students who require special assistance or individual attention. If your child has such requirements, you should enquire with the Bainisteoir first to see if your child’s requirements can be met by the school.
• Brú na Páirce reserves the right of attendance on our courses.
Agreements must be made between parent and landlady, independent of Brú na Páirce. Landladies are responsible for all aspects of accommodation.
• Accommodation must be provisionally booked before any application can be accepted by Brú na Páirce (unless student is living locally).
• Onus is on parents to procure accommodation and ensure that students remain in their accommodation each evening.
• Driving of cars by students to and from classes/study is forbidden. Landladies are responsible for transporting their own students to and from the school premises.
• Maximum four students from the same school are permitted in one house.
• Landlady has the right to apply a lower maximum number per school.
• Cost of accommodation including breakfast, packed lunch, evening meal and transport: €48 per night.
• Deposit of full fee of €96 (for two nights) must be paid to Landlady at time of booking.
• Students are not allowed to stay in rented houses unless a parent is present.
• Students are NOT ALLOWED to socialise in Killarney while doing the course and Brú na Páirce has a zero tolerance policy towards alcohol and drugs. The Landlady is not to be asked for permission to socialise during the course. Parents and students have accepted these rules as per their signature on the application form.
• A blank set of Sraith Pictiúr 2024. These must be downloaded from www.examinations.ie (Sraitheanna Pictiúr 2024). It is the students responsibility to download and print these.
• A4 file folder with dividers for course notes
• A4 Refill (no spirals/wire bound)
• Pens, pencils and highlighters
• The course fee is €200 payable in full with application.
• Cancellations made on/before January 14th 2024 will receive a refund of €125 on the fee payment, i.e. forfeit an administration fee of €75. Cancellations made after January 14th forfeit the full fee.
• Brú na Páirce accepts payment by Bank Transfer, Cheque, Bank Draft and Postal Order as per the payment details provided in the application form. Please note that we do not take card payments.
Download the 2024 application form below
Post completed form (with copy of Third Year Final/Summer School Report) and deposit to:
Fíona Ní Laocha – Brú na Páirce
PO Box 13545
Fón: 086 303 4998 (Fiona Ní Laocha)
POSTED APPLICATIONS ONLY.
APPLICATIONS BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.