• Minimum grade C/Merit (Higher Level) Junior Cert/Cycle in Irish, English and one foreign language
• As evidence we require a photocopy of Junior Certificate results issued by the Department of Education.
• Students will be assigned to classes accoirding to Junior cert Results
• Agreements must be made between parent and landlady, independent of Brú na Páirce. Landladies are responsible for all aspects of accommodation.
• Accommodation must be provisionally booked before any application is accepted (unless student is living locally).
Sraith Pictiúr 2022 – downloaded from www.examinations.ie. Pictures only – students must not bring a book.
Loose leaf A4 paper, folders and dividers.
• Driving of cars by students to and from classes/study is forbidden. Landladies are responsible for transporting their own students to and from the school premises.
• Onus is on parents to procure accommodation and ensure that students remain in their accommodation each evening.
• Cost of accommodation, including breakfast, packed lunch, evening meal and transport: €36 per night.
• Students are not allowed to stay in rented houses unless a parent is present.
€150 – non-refundable fee payable in full with application.
Download the 2022 application form below
Post completed form (with copy of Third Year Final/Summer School Report) and deposit to:
Brú Na Páirce
Fón: 086 303 4998
POSTED APPLICATIONS ONLY.
APPLICATIONS BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
* Subject to Government public health guidelines deeming it safe to deliver courses onsite in Killarney. In the event that prevailing Government COVID-19 restrictions preclude Brú Na Páirce from holding an onsite course in Killarney, that course will be delivered online via our well-established livestreaming platform. The same terms and conditions apply to the online course as to the onsite course (e.g. the deposit payment is non-refundable).